Saint Francis de Sales Parish, North Kingstown,
We, the people of St. Francis de Sales Parish, as a faith sharing Catholic Community, endeavor to live our lives like Christ through prayer and service. Nourished by the Eucharist and other liturgies, meaningful lay ministries, and ongoing educational opportunities, we are a compassionate people inviting all to share in our spiritual journey.
Latest Diocesan News
CreativeMinds WordPress Plugin Curated RSS Aggregator
- 03.01.17 40 Days for Life Lenten Campaign beginsThe Office of Life and Family Ministry will begin the 40 Days for Life Lenten campaign on Wednesday, March 1st through Palm Sunday, April 9th.
- Lenten Fast and Abstinence RegulationsAs Lent approaches on Ash Wednesday (March 1), all pastors are asked to please make their parishioners aware of the following Lenten Regulations:
- National Grid Foundation makes fourth major donation to 'Keep the Heat On' fund$80,000 will go a long way to help keep R.I. families warm this winter
- Diocese of Providence optimistic about state of finances following audit reportWith a record year in its 2016 Catholic Charity Appeal...
- Pope's tip for becoming a saint: Pray for someone who doesn't like you"Are you merciful toward the people who have harmed you or don't like you? If God is merciful, if he is holy, if he is perfect, then we must be merciful, holy and perfect as he is..." the pope said
- Rest in Peace Father Raymond A. BeaulieuVisitation will be held on Friday, February 24, 2017 from 10 to 11am at Saint John Vianney Church, 3609 Diamond Hill Road, Cumberland. A Concelebrated Mass of Christian Burial for the repose of Father Beaulieu’s soul will follow at 11am at St. John Vianney Church. Burial will follow at Notre Dame Cemetery, Pawtucket.